Your privacy is important to LAMB Finance Pty Ltd and we recognize the importance of personal information privacy and the requirements of who we are governed by the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australia privacy Principles with respect to the collection, storage and handling of personal information.
Types of Information Collected
The types of information that LAMB Finance may collect are as follows:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Drivers licence and passports
- Contact details such as phone number/s, fax, and email address
- Employment details such as term of employment, name and address of employer and salary details
- Profession, occupation and job title
- Payroll details such as payslips and employee ID
- Bank account details such as bsb and account numbers, names of institution, statements provided by selected institute
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Income and Expenditure Statements
Sensitive Information is generally not collected about you unless it is required by applicable laws and rules. Sensitive information includes your racial and ethnic background, political opinions, membership of political parties, professional or trade associations or trade unions, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or practices, criminal record or health information.
How We Collect Information and Who We May Disclose To
Different types of information may be collected during interaction between LAMB Finance and individuals it deals with. We may collect information given by you through the website. We may collect personal information over the telephone and applications that you have filled or we have filled on your behalf. We may collect and disclose your personal information to and from Third parties, generally you will be advised however there are also times you may not be advised. Examples include your employer, our finance underwriter/s, our Insurance underwriter/s, licenced motor vehicle distributors, individual private motor vehicle sellers, market research companies, credit reporting organisations such as Veda Advantage, government agencies, third party brokers and/or financial advisors or third parties whom you request we interact with.
Website Information Collection
Website information is generally collected only when you knowingly give it. Most of the website is accessible without any personal information required. When you may want further information, quote or simply would like to contact us with general questions through email, you will be prompted to give your information. Once given the information will then be stored securely.
Other types of information collected online are as follows:
- Browser type
- Browser language
- Page requested
- Time arrived/time exited
- Traffic data
- ISP data
- Device used to access website
- Pages you accessed on www.lambfinance.com.au
- IP Address
- social media pages including facebook and linkedin
When Information is not collected
If the information mentioned above is not provided we may not be able to offer you products and services. You will be prompted during the interaction whether all the necessary information has been collected from yourself and whether it is sufficient to progress through the process and if other information may be required. You shall be informed if the information is insufficient. The online experience can be less accurate and less enjoyable if the correct information is not given. Certain online tools such as finance calculators and novated lease calculator may be inaccurate if the correct information is not provided.
Use of Information
There are several ways we may use your personal information throughout the overall interactions with individuals and some are as follows:
- Online Quotes for finance and novated lease
- To assist with your enquiries
- To provide quotes via telephone and emails
- To provide with products and services
- To provide value added services such as aftermarket products
- To discuss and asses your application for finance
- To provide you with finance related products such as novated lease and other car finance types
- To communicate with you about current services whether being finance related or fleet management related
Protecting Collected Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access modification or disclosure. We take several safety measures to ensure the integrity of our security of personal information however do not guarantee absolute safety due to internet security not in our control.
When You Want To Access Your Personal Information
There may be times that you will require us to disclose certain information relating to your personal information and services. This is fine however we will require you to confirm certain personal information to us so we can identify you before we can disclose any personal or account information.
You are responsible to update any information should it change such as address or phone number with us.
How Can I Contact LAMB Finance
Please send all correspondence to:
Address: Suite 547/585 Collins Street, Melbourne VICTORIA 3000
Phone: 1300 GO LAMB or 1300 465 262